Wildlife Education and Rehabilitation Center Inc. is a nonprofit organization for the rehabilitation of injured and orphaned wildlife for return to the wild.
Wildlife Education and Rehabilitation Center Inc. is supported entirely by donations and staffed only by volunteers. Founded in 1988, they treated over 3,000 birds, mammals, and reptiles in 1997, more than twice as many as in 1995. By year 2000 the number has grown to over 4,000, and continues to increase.
Looking for something?
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!
Visit our friends!
A few highly recommended friends...
- American Falconry
- Environmental News Network
- Florida Wildlife Rehabilitators Association
- Mixon Fruit Farm & Wildlife, Inc. Center
- National Audubon Society
- National Wildlife Rehabilitator's Association
- Nature Serve
- Net Vet
- North American Bird Banding Program
- North American Falconers Association
- Octagon WildLife
- The Eagle Network
- The Raptor Center University of MN