Below you will find the Wildlife Education and Rehabilitation Center Inc. wish list, these are items we need on a regular basis, as a not for profit subsisting on donations, anything you can donate is more than welcome and greatly appreciated!
- Paper towels/Tissue
- Heating Pads
- Dawn Dish Soap
- Bird Toys/animal toys
- Nuts in shell and out
- Bird Seed
- Acorns (Good project for kids, They must not be wet or moldy)
- Zodiac raft (With a small engine)
- Generator(New or in good condition)
- Large fish nets(4ft-6ft long handles)
- Stainless Steel Exam Tables.
- Large Dog Crates/Cages(New or in good condition)
- Large Bird Cages(New or in good conditon)
- Large Aquariums(with Top/Lid)(New or in good condition)
- First Class Stamps
- Gift certificate to Come See Come Save, Publix, WalMart, etc(Food/supplies for animals.)
- Home Depot or Lowes gift certificates (for building supplies.)
- Gas Gift cards (for volunteers who do rescues.)
- Large chest freezer(new or like new please)
- refrigerator(new or like new please)
- Digital video camera(To make educational videos about wildlife and capture rescues on film.)
- Laptop and programs(For documenting injured wildlife/medical info.)
- Property(land) in a central location in Manatee county for a new rehabilitation center and conservation.
- Cash/Checks are always welcome made out to Wildlife,Inc.
Gail or Ed Straight at 941-778-6324
PO Box 1449
Anna Maria, Fl. 34216
Looking for something?
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!
Visit our friends!
A few highly recommended friends...
- American Falconry
- Environmental News Network
- Florida Wildlife Rehabilitators Association
- Mixon Fruit Farm & Wildlife, Inc. Center
- National Audubon Society
- National Wildlife Rehabilitator's Association
- Nature Serve
- Net Vet
- North American Bird Banding Program
- North American Falconers Association
- Octagon WildLife
- The Eagle Network
- The Raptor Center University of MN